Friday 6 July 2012

As a pessimist you will never be disappointed....






Hooray, hurrah and also huzzah!  I passed my Grade 1 Piano exam, and here is the proof.  What a relief.. I know it was hardly life and death but pride was at stake here - I haven't failed an exam since O Level Chemistry and I've taken a few.

Great excitement here at inkylinky Towers as I have just applied for my hallmarking makers mark - Antiques Roadshow here we come.  

AND I've ordered a barrel polisher which will hopefully make my life easier and my jewellery shinier without having to endure the sound of the dentists drill (which I currently use to polish) for hours on end.  I remember a friend of my Mum's used to have a stone barrel polisher in her toilet and it used to scare me to death - let's hope I'm not affected by traumatic childhood memories.



Well, The Great Workroom Tidy Up is complete.  As everyone knows, it will be the work of moments to destroy all the good work, but hopefully there is A Place for Everything, even if Everything is not in its Place all the time.
 
Hooray for Ikea

I now have a clear view of the window to stare wistfully out at the rain through

Work in Progress - My Personal Catchphrase

Oh well, mini-pickle has just told me he's still breakfast hungry at 12.00 so better go and feed the poor mite (he's only had a giant banana and 3 biscuits since breakfast). 

Tune in Next Time for Adventures in Tumbling.












No comments:

Post a Comment