Monday 18 June 2012

The Pavement of Good Intentions

It leads to Hell, so I'm told......

Anyway, Thursday was going to be my blogging day, I was sure, that would work out pretty well. Until I was ill of course, and last Thursday became staying in bed watching ITV3 day, although even I draw the line at 'On the Buses' (why, oh why, oh why?).



At the ripe old age of 41, I am going to take my Grade One Piano exam tomorrow, and I've only been learning for three years.  To be fair, I didn't start the pieces for a year, then I had an operation, then my lovely teacher had a stroke and made a miraculous recovery....so, I'm quite looking forward to getting the blooming thing behind me at last.....and moving on to Grade 2.  My Grandmother started late and passed her Grade 8 when she was in her 60s so I suppose there's hope for me yet, but I think, if I ever do attain those dizzy heights, I'll be a tadge older.


In the short respite between constant practising on the Grand (erm electric piano in the dining room) I have been working on some new samples for a wholesale catalogue I'm planning to do in the next few weeks.

Here's an online preview of my fabulous reversible earrings.  When I looked online I was amazed that there aren't more of these around as they seem like a great idea, and give you so many options.  I think they're especially good for my sort of work as it means you can actually have.......a pair!  (If you want to, though why on earth you would, I don't know).




1 comment:

  1. The earrings are such a good idea :) Fab selling point too.

    ReplyDelete